Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Five Reasons to Have Hope

Some authors have recently been quite critical of the future of the Evangelical Church. Perry Noble, a pastor in South Carolina, gives 5 reasons why he has hope in the future of the local church. I've only given you his headlines, you need to check out the source to read his explanations. 

#1 - Unconventional Ways Of Spreading The Gospel Being Used!

#2 - I Am Seeing Denominational Walls Being Destroyed!

#3 - I Am Seeing Churches More Concerned With Who They Reach Than Who They Keep!

#4 - I Am Seeing Churches And Leaders That Care About The Quality Of Their Worship Services. 

#5 - I Am Seeing The Spirit Of Religion Being Destroyed.

Source: Perry Noble dot com » Blog Archive » Five Reasons I Have Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment