Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ten Questions Every Leader Should Ask about His/Her relationship with Christ

I found the following list from a pastor of a mega-church in another state. I think his reflections questions are good for every ministry leader in any size church.

  • What did I learn in God’s word this week?
  • Is my burden for prayer growing or diminishing?
  • Does my heart break for the things that break the heart of God?
  • Have I grown accustomed to or accepted sin in my life?
  • Am I doing ministry out of an overflow of God’s work in my heart or out of my own strength?
  • Has my teaching and ministry deepened, changed, or evolved in a positive way in the last year?
  • Do I have a sincere peace that I’m living an authentic life of spiritual integrity?
  • Is my heart growing larger for people and God or is it shrinking?
  • Am I closer to God today than I was a year ago?
  • Do others comment that they can clearly see evidence of God’s work in my life?
  • Ten Questions Every Leader Should Ask at LifeChurch.tv : swerve

    No comments:

    Post a Comment